We are seeking fitness and wellness instructors for our brand-new facility that has plenty of mat space and beautiful hard wood floors.
We are looking to incorporate the following:
- Prenatal and postnatal yoga, Pilates and Zumba
- Newborn yoga alongside the mother
Qualifications and Licenses:
- Must be a board-certified Yoga Instructor
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience
- Must demonstrate a classroom presence and have excellent speaking and facilitating skills
- Must be enthusiastic about group exercise classes and enjoy creating and delivering new, fresh and innovative routines for pregnant women
- Must have a professional look and be passionate about what you do
- Must have a passion to motivate others
Part-Time – We have several different schedules available, however, evening and weekend hours are frequently required. Pay is hourly per class. All Loving My Pregnancy team members are W-2 employees.
We strive to provide an exceptional environment for our guests to enjoy both the therapeutic touch and overall personal wellness, along with result-driven spa treatments. Spa amenities (such as robes, sandals, warm neck pillows, hot teas and frozen grapes) are all part of the day’s pampering. We would LOVE to meet with you and have you check out our new and exceptional facility! Share with us your unique talents and professionalism. In return, we will provide you with the tools and knowledge that will help you deliver the best guest experience every time.
If you are looking for something exceptional and are interested and ready to be a part of a growing and empowering business, please SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER explaining why you would be perfect for this position. Pease include your salary history and hours available to work.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Applicants who do not include the required paperwork will not be considered. Please note these are hourly positions, and, compensation will be based on your experience.